Friday, October 2, 2009

My choice from the Web 2.0 Awards

The Web 2.o Awards

Going through the Web 2.0 awards List was an interesting experience. Many of the websites I never visited before in the past, and it was fascinating to go through some of them. However, I still would like to share my favourite site with you: Flickr.

Flickr has been selected as the first place winner under the Photos and Digital Images category. And I can relate to the reasons. It was the earliest web blog that I used when I was just learning about the world of blogging. I personally have used this website to create a little collections of photos of my son to share with some of close friends and families. It was very user friendly for people who perhaps are more like a beginner of learning how to use blogs. It was enjoyed by many people for their social interactions and the designs are simple and wonderful. It may not necessary have all the gadgets like many other sites, but sometimes "simple is beautiful" and user friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment